Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hammered Copper

A few days ago I read on a blog I follow by Sharilyn Miller about using copper washers found at Harbor Freight to make interesting copper bracelets. I just happened to have found these, on my own, at the Las Cruces Harbor Freight store while we were there and bought them just because they were so pretty and so interesting. I had no idea what I was going to do with them but I could not leave them there! As we returned home, there was this daily entry to Sharilyn's blog explaining how to make this bracelet from the copper washers found at Harbor Freight! This one was meant for me, I am sure!

I hand-hammered these washers and made the wire components, including the toggle bar, for the closure. This sure was a fun one and such an interesting design. I love working in copper since it is such a warm color.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment